Once you have submitted the registration form for one of the courses, you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions. We summarize below the key points you may want to be aware of, but of course this does not replace the full set of terms and conditions as contained in this link.
1. You can start a course any time, although NavIncerta reserves the right to block out certain periods during the year.
2. You get 60 calendar days to complete the course.
3. Upon submmission of the registration form you will be enrolled within 48 hours, but alternatively you can specify a start date yourself. You will also receive an invoice which needs to be paid within 14 days.
4. You will be assigned a Teacher who will respond to questions by mail, who will host teleconference based Q&A discussions and who will review your assignments and provide feedback.
5. You need a computer with basic office applications (browser, wordprocessor, spreadsheet and pdf-reader) and internet access with sufficient speed to play videos.
6. You can download and keep the reference material (lesson summaries, spreadsheet examples) but cannot share these with others.
7. Upon satisfactory completion of the course you will receive a certificate.